- affirms that it is the policy of the United States to see Ukraine victorious against the invasion and restored to its internationally recognized 1991 borders
- holds that the peace brought by Ukrainian victory must be secured by integrating Ukraine into the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and other Euroatlantic institutions, as consistent with longstanding United States policy
- declares that the United States must work with its allies and partners to ensure that the Russian Federation pays reparations to Ukraine
- the leaders of the Russian Federation are held accountable for this war of aggression
- there is justice for victims of crimes committed by the Russian Federation during its invasion
The passing of this resolution is very important for the quality of the aid the United States provides to Ukraine and the Ukrainian victory overall. We urge you to contact your Members of Congress using the form below and ask them to support the resolution.
As always, this will take only a few minutes of your time.